Easy-to-use software player and downloadable Multitrack songs.
Each song has 14 individually mixable instrument stems with key and tempo change.
Designed for use in live worship for churches with missing musicians.
- Mac and PC versions
- Mute any combination of instruments in the mix
- 14 instrument stems per song including lead and background vocals
- New! - key and tempo change function
- Two independent mixes, one for band and one for congregation
- Click track, shaker click, intro click and spoken word vocal cue
- Output via computer’s headphone socket – no other hardware or software needed
- 120 individually downloadable songs
Plus there are some really useful features; like the ability to change the songs' key and/or tempo, selectable click tracks and vocal cues to remind you of key lyrics and song structure, an intro count and two separate mixes. One for the congregation and a fold back mix for the band, each allowing you to choose any combination of instruments. Perfect if you want to use the click tracks & vocal cues just for the band, or even mute the lead vocal out front but keep a little in the foldback to help you sing confidently.
What’s new in version 1.5?
- Key change! – change to ANY key
- Tempo change – faster or slower
- Instant song loading with no caching
- More boost and cut levels in each stem volume
- Simplified download process
14 multi track stems
Each song has 14 instrument ‘stems’ you can adjust the volume on or mute. These are: Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals, Acoustic guitar, Electric Guitar 1 & 2, Keyboards 1 & 2, Bass, Drums, Extras, Click, Natural click (shaker), 2 bar intro click, spoken word vocal cue.
Automated play lists
Simply open up your player song library and drag some songs into the playlist area. Then hit play. When your song finishes the next one automatically lines up but won't play until you tell it to, just so you can make sure all your musicians are ready.
Top class vocals and musicianship
All our tracks feature lead and backing vocals. Many other brands of backing track don’t have vocals and it can be hard to follow where the song goes if you don’t have some kind of vocal. So even with strong singers sometimes a quality lead vocal set low in the mix can act as a great song structure guide. In addition to that we have a spoken word vocal cue (only audible to the band) reminding you of what comes next in the song.
Simplest, best value multitrack solution on the market
Worship Backing Band MultiTrack is the simplest and best value solution for churches that want to play modern worship songs but don’t have a full band. MultiTrack is a simple Mac & PC software player that with our custom backing tracks that let you choose any combination of instruments to appear in the mix.
So if your band only has a keyboard and guitar you can mute those instruments on the backing track and leave in the drums, bass, electric guitars etc and play along. You can even leave in the lead vocals if you like or adjust the volume of any instrument to suit your worship team’s makeup. Coming soon is a feature which will enable you to repeat sections of the song - existing users will be eiligible for a free/low cost upgrade when it arrives.
The player is designed for people who aren’t technically minded and want to get on with playing music, not learning software. So don’t worry if you’re not familiar with ProTools, Ableton, Garageband etc, this player is WAY simpler to use. If you’re comfortable with the usual play, stop, volume & mute type functions on any standard remote control you’ll be right at home.
It can be operated by your worship leader, a musician or even the sound engineer. It doesn’t need any special hardware or additional software to run. Simply download the song you want from the website, drag it into your play list, choose your key and tempo, mute the instruments already in your band and hit play.
The MultiTrack musicians
The backing tracks are professionally recorded by some of the best Christian session musicians around, in church friendly keys and arrangements, all played and sung worshipfully with real meaning and emotion.
- Ben Cantelon (worship leader at Holy Trinity Brompton home of the Alpha Course, writer - Happy Day, I’ve Found a Love)
- Marc James (Vineyard worship leader, writer – Surrender)
- Cathy Burton (worship leader, Armin Van Buuren, singer songwriter)
- Quinton Delport (worship leader, lead singer with World Wide Message Tribe)
- David Lyle Morris (Robin Mark, Graham Kendrick, Darlene Zschech, Gloria Gaynor)
- Josh Rumble (Soul Survivor)
- Dan Wheeler (Graham Kendrick, Tim Hughes)
- Matt Weeks (Matt Redman, Tim Hughes, Graham Kendrick, Stuart Townend. Also Musicademy bass tutor)
- Mark Prentice (Tim Hughes, Noel Richards, Soul Survivor)
- Mark Edwards (Stuart Townend, Carleen Anderson, Incognito)
- Paul Evans (Delirious? Tim Hughes, Matt Redman)
- Dave Plumb (29th Chapter, Tim Hughes)
- Andy Chamberlain (Musicademy, Brenton Brown, Tim Hughes, Matt Redman, Vicky Beeching)
How to buy and install the Player
For detailed instructions on installation and use, see our picture guides - How To Guide - PC and How To Guide - MAC.
There is lots more practical information on our FAQs page but here are the basics of what you need to run the player:
PC – minimum specification:
Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 Vista and Windows 7 with 1Mb RAM
Software to be installed:
QuickTime version 7, which is a free download here: http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/
Mac – minimum specification:
Intel based Macintosh, running Mac OSX 10.6 or higher with 1Mb RAM
The player will NOT function on Power PC Macs or iPads.
Please note. If you are an existing user of version 1.0 and are upgrading, all you need to do is buy the player, go through the usual (simplified) download process and your new version will start working straightaway with all your old songs (with all the new functionality too). Do note that any playlist settings and song mixes will not be saved from the old version.
If you already have version 1.0 DO NOT uninstall it before installing version 1.5. Uninstalling 1.0 could result in you losing your songs from your library!