Here’s a quick video showing you how to use the hot keys in the MultiTrack Player.
What are the hot keys and their functions?
- Start a song – space bar
- Emergency stop – esc
- Loop the current song section – space bar
- Jump to a different song section – < > keys followed by space bar
(note these are the arrow keys above the , and . on your keyboard, not the up and down page arrow buttons – no need to hold down the shift key)
- Jump immediately to a different song section – < > keys followed by G
- Solo/unsolo individual instrument stems – keys 123456789
- Mute/unmute individual instrument stems – qwertyuio
- Increase or decrease tempo – A and Z keys
- Increase or decrease the song’s key – S and Z keys
- Select different songs in the playlist – left and right arrow keys