A download-only version of our popular DVD series - Volume 8
Does your church want to have great times of worship together but you don’t have any musicians?
Worship Backing Band Volume 8 is the download version of the DVD featuring backing tracks for 36 contemporary worship songs with on-screen lyrics and fully mixable vocals. This means that you can set the vocals at zero all the way up to full depending on whether you have a confident lead singer yourself.
All designed for churches and small groups on a budget.
- 36 Split Track backing tracks in singable, congregational keys with mixable vocals
- On-screen lyrics that change in time with the music
- Build play lists in iTunes, Windows Media Player etc for seamless times of worship
- Play on a TV/DVD, PC/Mac. Download to iPod, iPad, tablet, smartphone or PowerPoint
- The lowest cost way to access backing tracks
Create your own playlists
You can either select the songs individually and quickly via the simple DVD menu system or make a playlist where one song automatically follows the next via any standard media player like iTunes, Windows Media Player, Real Player etc.
Choose the level of vocals
You can mix the level of lead vocal from full to zero, or anywhere in between simply by adjusting the left/right audio balance on your your hifi, computer, mixing desk iPad or iPod.
The video below shows volume 2 but the features are all the same and the songs are in the same style.
This download only version of the DVD features 36 of the best known worship songs including 8 hymns.
All are recorded in congregational (singable) keys and sung with meaning and emotion by some of the best session musicians involved in today’s modern worship.
The songs include:
- All Creatures of Our God and King - Draper, Francis
- At The Cross (Hillsong) - Morgan, Zschech
- Beautiful - Wickham
- Behold (Then Sings My Soul) (Hillsong) - Houston
- Build My Life (Housefires) - Younker, Barrett, Redman, Martin, Kirby
- Chain Breaker - Fieldes, Smith, Williams
- Even So Come - Tomlin, Ingram, Cotes
- Fierce - Quilala, Silverberg, Fieldes
- Great and Glorious - Petch
- Great Big God - Hemming, Hemming
- Great is Thy Faithfulness - Chisholm
- Here as in Heaven (Elevation) - Brown,Furtick, Ntlele, Brock, Joye
- Holy Holy Holy - Heber
- How Firm A Foundation - Keen, Keith
- I Stand Amazed - Gabriel
- Jesus - Tomlin, Cash
- Jesus We Love You (Bethel) - Heiligenthal, McClure, McClure
- Just As I Am - Elliotts
- King of My Heart - McMillan, McMillan
- Look To the Son (Hillsong) - Crocker, Houston, Ligertwood, Morgan, Sampson
- My Hope is Built (On Christ the Solid Rock) - Mote
- My Lighthouse - Rend Collective
- Never Gonna Stop Singing ( Jesus Culture) - Smith, Vaughan, Jackson
- Nothing But Glory - Farren, Wood, Asgarde, Lundstrum
- Our Father (Bethel) - Meier
- O Come to the Altar (Elevation) - Brown, Brock, Furtick, Joye
- O Praise the Name - (Anastasis) (Hillsong) - Hastings, Ussher, Sampson
- Praise to the Lord - Neander
- Reckless Love (Bethel) - Asbury, Culver, Jackson
- Running After You - Jones, Jones
- Shine Jesus Shine - Kendrick
- The Lion and the Lamb (Bethel) - Brown, Johnson, Mooring
- There is a Redeemer - Green
- Tremble (Bethel) - Fieldes, Bentley, McManus, Figueroa
- What a Beautiful Name (Hillsong) - Fielding, Ligertwood
- You Never Let Go ( Even Though I Walk) - Redman, Redman
Looking for more songs?
Check out our Video Split Tracks - individually downloadable backing tracks with on-screen words. Also check out our other Worship Backing Band DVDs.
The tracks from the DVDs are splittracks and cannot be played in the Worship Backing Band MultiTrack Player.
See our MultiTracks to play in the Player.
Review of Worship Backing Band by Worship Leader Magazine
"Whether in a small church or small group where resources are limited, musical excellence in worship no longer needs to be something you must compromise on. Musicademy has produced 35 high quality video backing tracks with on-screen lyrics allowing you to lead corporate worship in the smallest of settings. With this resource you are able to create playlists as well as mix vocals so that your live vocalists are leading each song.
The songs provided on this resource are an excellent fit for most mainstream worship communities. All you need is a DVD player or computer and you are ready to go."
Worship Leader Magazine