Does your church want to have great times of worship together but you don’t have any musicians?
Worship Backing Band Volume 6 is a single DVD featuring backing tracks for 35 contemporary worship songs with on-screen lyrics and fully mixable vocals. This means that you can set the vocals at zero all the way up to full depending on whether you have a confident lead singer yourself.
All designed for churches and small groups on a budget.
Features for volume 6
- Programmable play lists so you can choose the songs in advance and have them seamlessly flow from one to the next
- As well as a TV/DVD, PC or Mac, you can rip the songs to an iPod, iPad, Powerpoint or smartphone
Please note that the tracks from the DVDs cannot be downloaded or played in the Worship Backing Band MultiTrack Player.
See our MultiTrack Pro Wav Tracks to play in the Player.
Create your own playlists
You can either select the songs individually and quickly via the simple DVD menu system or make a playlist where one song automatically follows the next via any standard media player like iTunes, Windows Media Player, Real Player etc.
Choose the level of vocals
You can mix the level of lead vocal from full to zero, or anywhere in between simply by adjusting the left/right audio balance on your your hifi, computer, mixing desk iPad or iPod. Full details of how to do this are given with the DVDs.
The video below shows volume 2 but the features are all the same and the songs are in the same style.
The DVD features 35 of the best known worship songs including 5 Christmas carols with modern band arrangements.
All are recorded in congregational (singable) keys and sung with meaning and emotion by some of the best session musicians involved in today’s modern worship.
The songs include:
- Abide With Me – Crowder, Ingram, Maher, Redman
- All the Poor and Powerless - Leonard, Jordan
- At the Cross (Love Ran Red) (Hillsong) – Tomlin, Cash, Myrin, Armstrong, Redman
- Beautiful One - Hughes
- Broken Vessels (Hillsong) – Houston, Myrin
- Come as You Are – Crowder, Maher, Glover
- He is Faithful (Jesus Culture) - Torwalt
- I Am Not Alone – Jobe, Fieldes, Davis, Sauder, Davis, Pittman, Sampson
- Indescribable - Tomlin, Reeves, Storey
- It is Well With My Soul – Redman
- Jesus Son of God – Tomlin, Ingram, Maher
- King of Heaven – Baloche, Ingram
- Lay Me Down – Redman, Myrin, Tomlin, Ingram
- Like a Lion (God’s Not Dead) – Bashta
- Love Came Down (Bethel) –Johnson, Riddle, Mcintosh
- Man of Sorrows (Hillsong) – Ligertwood, Crocker
- No Longer Strangers -Vineyard - Restrick, Corum, Frye
- Peace has Come (Hillsong) – Fielding, Hastings, Simmons
- Set a Fire (United Pursuit) - Reagan
- Sinking Deep (Young and Free) (Hillsong) – Davies, King
- Spirit, Break Out – Hughes, Hellebronth, Dhillon, Bryant
- The Lord our God – Stanfill, Ingram
- This I Believe (The Creed) (Hillsong) – Fielding, Crocker
- Touch the Sky (Hillsong) – Thomas, Houston, Chislett
- We are the Free – Myrin, Redman
- We Must Go (God of Justice) - Hughes
- You (Bigger than the Air I Breathe) – Hughes, Hill, Mann-Smith
- You are Good (Bethel) – Riddle, Johnson
- You Make Me Brave (Bethel) – Cook
- Your Grace Finds Me – Redman, Myrin
Plus five Christmas carols (modern band arrangements)
- Go Tell It on the Mountain - Work
- It Came Upon the Midnight Clear - Sears
- O Little Town of Bethlehem - Brooks
- See Amid the Winter’s Snow - Caswall
- What Child is This? - Dix
Looking for more songs?
Check out our Video Split Tracks - individually downloadable backing tracks with on-screen words. Also check out our other Worship Backing Band DVDs.
Review of Worship Backing Band by Worship Leader Magazine
"Whether in a small church or small group where resources are limited, musical excellence in worship no longer needs to be something you must compromise on. Musicademy has produced 35 high quality video backing tracks with on-screen lyrics allowing you to lead corporate worship in the smallest of settings. With this resource you are able to create playlists as well as mix vocals so that your live vocalists are leading each song.
The songs provided on this resource are an excellent fit for most mainstream worship communities. All you need is a DVD player or computer and you are ready to go."
Worship Leader Magazine