Keeping with our simple-to-use methodology, the Worship Backing Band iPad Player is a step up from our PC/Mac Player with some additional features such as ambient pads for song transitions, a global mix option, the ability to save and name playlists, easy iCloud storage and more.
Buy the iPad Player on the App store and come back to Worship Backing Band to buy the MultiTracks. You will also have free access to iPad versions of all your existing WBB MultiTracks that you have bought in the past.
Got FAQs or need technical help?
Go to our Help Pages. You’ll find all your FAQs answered and can watch our helpful How-To videos. There is also an email address for technical support.
Note that iCloud Drive MUST be enabled to download and use the Player.
Find out more about the iPad MultiTrack Player
The iPad MultiTrack Player features:
- New iPad touchscreen interface design
- 14 instrument stems inc. vocals, clicks and cues
- Mix mute or solo any instrument stem
- Loop or jump to any song section
- Key change and tempo change
- MIDI footswitch compatible
- Ambient pads for seamless song transitions
- Save and name setlists/playlists
- Lossless audio compression for easy song import/iCloud storage
- Free access to uncompressed WAV song stems for PC/Mac/DAW use
- New users get four free iPad MultiTracks
- Existing users get iPad versions of all previously purchased WBB MultiTracks
- iCloud Drive MUST be enabled to download and use the Player