Is your church struggling with half a band or missing musicians?
If you’d love a fuller, more professional band sound on Sundays but don’t have a full worship team, the Worship Backing Band MultiTrack Player has been designed with you in mind!
It’s the simplest and least expensive solution to get a full band sound from your worship team, even if you’ve only got a couple of musicians.
What you can do:
- Play high definition audio backing tracks for today’s most popular contemporary worship songs but control which instrument stems you hear in the mix and which you play live
- Loop, repeat or jump to any song section in a live worship set
- Key and tempo change to suit your singers and congregation
- Footswitch and hot key control for easy use
- 14 instrument stems including vocals and BVs – perfect for less confident singers
- Use Worship Backing Bands tracks, your own songs and even third party backing tracks
And it’s REALLY SIMPLE to use. Click for more information and to buy.
What people think of the Player: customer reviews
This is brilliant! A real game changer! Using the hot keys to loop sections and practise sections is actually easier than most Ableton set ups and dragging in the file is genius. Really great stuff.
Kristian Ponsford, Worship leader, consultant to Worship Central and Ableton specialist
We started using Worship Backing Band in our Church about a month ago. I love it. I am the whole Praise and Worship team. I can have voices added in with mine or sing alone, and I love the fact that we can change the key to fit voice ranges. I am new at this as it wasn’t my calling, I was just the only one that would step up and do it. This is the first time I have ever used something like this and it has worked really well for us.
I first want to let you know that your product is outstanding! We use it every Sunday for about 90% of the songs that we sing. If we didn’t have this we would be floundering with the empty sound of two keyboards, the singers and nothing else. Thanks a million!
Rev. Chris Hall, Minister of Music, Seniors, and Spec Activities at Cedar Falls Baptist Church
All in all the “MultiTrack Pro Wav Player” update is great.
Independent review by Kim Gentes, founder of worshipmusic.com
Oceans went really well on Sunday. I think this is a great example of where the backing band stuff you do excels, and I know my church would not been able to pull this song off without your help.