We have six new MultiTracks and Split Tracks available.
6 new backing track releases in both MultiTrack and Split Track format all recorded in singable, congregational keys.
- There’s Nothing That Our God Can’t Do – Passion – Brandon Lake, Jonathan Smith, Kristian Stanfill
Originally performed by Kristian Stanfill at the “Passion” Conference, and co-written by Brandon Lake from Maverick City and Bethel Music, this upbeat driving praise song is a great way to lift the energy level in your praise and worship set.
- Run to the Father – Cody Carnes, Matt Maher, Ran Jackson
The lyrics to “Run to the Father” celebrate God’s grace and identity as both healer and friend. The triple meter of this song gives it a natural “sway” for those times of reflection in your worship services.
- Your Love Defends Me – Hannah Kerr, Matt Maher
Co-written by Hannah Kerr and Matt Maher, and recorded by both artists, this version of “Your Love Defends Me” is based on the Hannah Kerr recording providing an opportunity to highlight the female voices in your praise team.
- God Turn it Around – Anthony Skinner, Jon Reddick, Jess Cates
Jon Reddick is fast becoming one of the most well-known worship leaders and writers of contemporary Gospel music. “God Turn it Around” is a powerful prayer shared in ballad form asking for God’s intervention.
- Always – Chris Tomlin, Ben Glover, Daniel Carson, Jeff Sojka, Jess Cates
“Always” is the title track to the new Chris Tomlin album. This 6/8 meter arrangement follows the original, but is in a lower, more congregationally friendly key.
- Strongholds – Chris Tomlin
“Strongholds” is an upbeat praise song from Chris Tomlin, co-written with Ed Cash from We the Kingdom. The catchy melody works well with the positive message of Isaiah 54:17 and 2 Corinthians 10:4.
Available now in MultiTrack and Split Track format.